Less than $150,000FISHERS Quick SearchCARMEL Quick SearchNeighborhood SearchOur ListingsCity BLOGS
Fishers, Noblesville, Carmel, GeistAutomate your SearchMortgage CenterLocal SchoolsRemodeling
Cost of Living Index
Request InformationFUN Links for ALLTips By EmailAbout UsWhat they say
Fishers, Carmel, Geist, Noblesville and Indianapolis Real Estate
The Marchant Team is driven by your dreams to help you locate, buy, sell and invest in Indianapolis area real estate.
The Marchant Team has innovative search tools to help you locate the home you want!
You can search by map, city, price, neighborhood, and foreclosure properties. You can even search using your phone!
Other Search Tools
If you would like a custom search, we can create one for you so that as soon as a property is listed that matches your criteria, it emails you.
Foreclosed / Bank-Owned Properties
Today's market has many foreclosed/bank-owned properties that can be a tremendous opportunity for the first-time home buyer, investor, or move-up buyer.
The process can be daunting, but the Marchant Team can provide the expertise you need to locate and negotiate these properties.
Short Sale Information
Lost a job? Can't make your payment? Home worth less than you owe? We can help! Foreclosure is not the only answer. Contact SusanT@Mibor.net
Search by Neighborhood
Search with your Phone
Read our References
The Marchant Team is committed to providing you all the information you need to find a home, negotiate price, determine eligibility for credits, and insuring you find the perfect home for your needs and budget!
Use our tools here or give us a call to build custom, automated searches for you.
What should you ask your Realtor?
- Days on market
- Sale / List price ratio
- Web presence
- Photo tours
Marchant Team for '10:
Avg Days on Market 91
Sale / List Price Ratio 97%
96 Transactions / $21.2 Mil
We WILL sell your house faster, for more money and with less hassle.
ONE CALL GETS IT ALL New in July, one local number can get pricing, square feet, number of bedrooms and baths on ANY listing in Metro Indy. Just type in the street number and listen! Email us for the ONE CALL GETS IT ALL phone number!
Read the latest Fishers Real Estate Market Report
We are able to add value to the real estate process for a first time buyer, find the best builder for new construction, get the best price in the shortest amount of time on selling your home or purchase a home, and concisely present relocation facts about our city, schools and neighborhoods.
We can tell you all about Indy, Noblesville, Carmel, Fishers Real Estate, where there are currently 793 homes for sale in Fishers and 200 of them are less than $150,000 and can be seen by clicking the tab to the left that says Fishers Real Estate less than $150,000; This was updated Sept 6th, 2011, Noblesville, Zionsville, Lawrence Township and Geist. Let us put our knowledge, experience, and dedication to work for you. Give us a call today, and experience the difference-
Enhancing lives is worth more gold than any number of millions sold.
- Buying a Home for Sale in Fishers, Carmel, Geist/Lawrence Township or Noblesville Indiana? We'll take the time to listen to your needs and desires, and find the home that is right for you. Click to learn more about Indy and Fishers school systems. We do monthly market reports and also talk about many different neighborhoods in Fishers. Check out our blog on Top 10 Questions asked in Real Estate
- Selling a Home in Fishers, Carmel, Geist/Lawrence Township or Noblesville? Our online and offline marketing programs will give you the edge you need to sell your Fishers home. We don't want to just list your home, we want to sell it! We just completed our stats for calendar 2009 and our average time on market is 67 days and our sale price to list price is 97%. We tour your home, give you tips, have it staged and professionally photographed before it is ever listed! Our favorite website for preparing your home to sell is www.flylady.net
- Relocating to Fishers, Noblesville or Carmel, or the Geist/Lawrence Township Indiana? If you are moving to the Fishers area or a nearby community, we have developed an extensive relocation package with complete information on neighborhoods, schools, demographics and fun facts. The package includes many publications, useful websites and a few prizes too. For starters, click onto www.indylinks.com for useful information. To get our relocation materials that detail Fishers Real Estate click on the tab at the left for Relocation
- Schools are such an important consideration with considering which home to select. We have included two searches that will allow you to see which schools go with which Fishers neighborhoods. The first can be used by just entering the Fishers Real Estate subdivision and another option is to just view a Fishers boundry map showing Fishers neighborhoods. Both of these tools will give you good information. In addition be sure to click on our Fishers school tab to see performance, graduation rates and other indicators.
- We have lots of tools on our Carmel, Noblesville, Geist/Lawerence Township, Fishers Real Estate Website including cost of living, renovation return rates, fun links that you can view and also be sure to View our mortgage calculator for a starting point on what home you can afford.
Fishers is located in Hamilton County, about 20 miles north of Indianapolis at the intersection of I69 and 116th street. It has experienced a 600% growth over the last few years and it is no wonder with it's excellent school system (Ranked 10 on Great Schools Website) and excellent access to major shopping and interstates. Yet, it has maintained the sense of community with local restaurants such as the Nickle Plate along with the Town Center that hosts Farmer's Markets all through the summer. Fishers was named one of the Top 25 Places to Live according to Money Magazine in 2005 and was on the Top 10 List for America's Best Small Cities and Forbes (2008) recently named Fishers as the best place to raise a family. Population is currently right around 66,000; and has two High Schools. Fishers has a wide variety of Real Estate from starters homes of $100,000 to multi-million dollar homes on Geist Reservoir.
Carmel is located in Hamilton County and is just north of Indianapolis on US 31 (Meridian Street) about 15 miles. Carmel is a community of about 66,000 and has moderate to luxury homes available. It is home to the $15,000,000 Hilbert Mansion. If you'd like to know more about the neighborhoods and specifically the resale values, check out 2006/2008 Appreciation Rates in Carmel Some of the more popular features of Carmel include its award winning school system, great shopping and entertainment, an arts district and the Monon Trail which is a little over 5 miles and begins at 146th street in Carmel and connects to the trail in Indianapolis and goes all the way downtown to the cultural districts. It is an old rail line that is paved for walkers, runners, bikers, etc.
Cindy Marchant, Realtor® and Broker
Liz Hanes, Carmel and Westfield Realtor®
Susan Timmerman, Noblesville and Lawrence Realtor®
Dixie Oberlin, Fishers Realtor®
First Time Buyer's Class
Offered the last Thursday of every month.
The Marchant Team
8555 N River Road Ste 200
Indianapolis, IN 46240
Toll-Free (888) 765-7776
Fax (317) 290-7775